Saturday, February 12, 2011

Experience

One question you are probably wondering is, what experience do I have in order to fulfill the office of President?

I have been involved with the Student Union for the past two years now, first as Business Faculty Representative in 2009-2010, then as VP Finance & Operations in the current year. This gives me knowledge of the Unions policies (such as the by-laws, financial policy, and committee policy) and familiarity of the working environment of the Union. I has also given me the opportunity to worked alongside the full-time staff in order to advance the objectives of the Union.

My experience as VP this past year has also given me the understanding on how to optimize our one-year terms. The year goes by quickly and I understand how best to use my time in office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home